About Me

I'm a 30-something girl shaping my life to be what I've always wanted. I've been incredibly fortunate to have never dealt with any major mental health issues despite both parents having many. I can't believe the luck and take none of it for granted. I hope to reach out to others who may live the same life.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monumental

Yesterday became a huge day in my life. After all the searching, I found a job in the field of EE that appeals to me and will be a positive challenge in my professional life. I will be working in South Carolina as of next month. After all the struggle of applying and looking and wishing for something that was full time, it's finally here, and doesn't even seem real, but feels good. It will be nice to know that I have creative freedom at my job and that I will be making a regular paycheck no matter what, without the worry of the season being slow.

This change in my life has brought out all types of realizations. My family has reacted differently than I could have imagined. I have way more stuff lying around than I ever use, and need desperately to just purge. I have been reminded of the support that I have in my life. I don't have to ask for it, it's just there. It's so wonderful to know that no matter how alone you can feel in something, most of the time, you really aren't.

Although I seem to have to move away sooner than I'd hoped, I'm excited for all the new adventures that lie ahead, and will be documenting them here.

No comments: