About Me

I'm a 30-something girl shaping my life to be what I've always wanted. I've been incredibly fortunate to have never dealt with any major mental health issues despite both parents having many. I can't believe the luck and take none of it for granted. I hope to reach out to others who may live the same life.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anxiety

So much is changing so fast. I'm finding that apartment hunting can seem easy but really be hard. As I've been looking for some place to live, I find that most of the available ones are in the places I've been told not to look. I think I may have found one however, in a place that I was told IS okay, and seems to be reasonably priced. I have yet to confirm with anyone that it is for sure a great place to be. How frustrating not to be able to actually see what it is I'm getting before I pay for it.

In the meantime, I have so much support and many offers to help me move, and I never had to ask once. Thanks to you all who are such good friends.

No comments: