About Me

I'm a 30-something girl shaping my life to be what I've always wanted. I've been incredibly fortunate to have never dealt with any major mental health issues despite both parents having many. I can't believe the luck and take none of it for granted. I hope to reach out to others who may live the same life.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank You

Between my last posting and now, a huge outpouring of support has surrounded the Lake Superior Zoo.  Both monetary and volunteer help have shown up in droves.  I decided between then and now to simply set up my own fundraiser.  I set a goal of $500 and I now wish it had been much more!  I have posted a tally to the right to show what it is at, as well as a place to easily click and donate.  I realize it is partial, and am not computer literate enough to fix it.  As I write this, it has gone up to $625 in the 24 hours it has existed.  THANK YOU to anyone that is donating. 







No comments: