About Me

I'm a 30-something girl shaping my life to be what I've always wanted. I've been incredibly fortunate to have never dealt with any major mental health issues despite both parents having many. I can't believe the luck and take none of it for granted. I hope to reach out to others who may live the same life.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pattern help...

So I put this out to my knitting group of friends, but hoped to maybe reach a wider audience via blog. I have knit a chunky scarf for my cousin and now need to follow through on mittens to match....I've never knit any mittens!


I wish I had taken a picture of the scarf before I sent it off to her, but didn't. Either way, it's a chunky Bernat yarn. Just need a pattern that a beginner mitten knitter can do, or even a link to a tutorial would be good.

Ideas??

Knits by Jo
www.outdooreducator.etsy.com

No comments: